We are seeking an IT security manager who will be based at our operational headquarters in Zurich. Responsible for continuous improvement of Group security landscape and reduction of security risk exposure. Providing technical security consultancy and requirements to projects and internal stakeholders. Advising and supporting the business and IT in implementing IT security requirements and promoting desired behaviour in regard to security awareness through trainings etc. Reporting directly to the IT Security Officer, your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Define security requirements and review of IT projects and architectures
- Review and support the enhancement of security policies, standards and procedures
- Assess security risks and identify appropriate mitigation actions
- Perform internal technical security verifications, assessments, and threat hunting
- Provide incident response / support to IT teams during security incidents. Investigate suspected security incidents, recommend and coordinate corrective actions
- Provide on-call services when needed for incidents
- Collaborate and negotiate effectively with external partners and perform vendor risk assessments
- Support the continuous security monitoring and protection of IT systems
- Participate in the development, operations, and improvement of security technologies, related tools and processes
- Contribute to security reports, dashboards and alerts to create an overall situational awareness of the threats
- Assist in the review of applications and/or technology environments acquisition and/or procurement of new applications or technologies
- Ownership of IT security operation projects to further develop security systems (e.g.: security monitoring, data leakage prevention, network security, …)
The ideal candidate is bringing the following experience:
- A degree in Security/IT/Engineering or relevant experience
- Recognised professional security certification (e.g.: CISM, CISA, CISSP, GIAC) or comparable experience
- Recognised architecture qualifications (e.g.: SABSA, TOGAF, CERT-CCSIH, etc.) are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of securing IT infrastructure with respect to information security concerns
- Demonstrated experience in IT security architectures design and assessments
- Deep knowledge of IT security in areas such as system security, incident response, forensics, security monitoring management, and application security
- Knowledge and experience with Information Security Frameworks (e.g.: ISO27001, NIST) and best practices in security engineering: network security, security operations, systems security, policies, and incident response
- Negotiation and project management skills are a plus
- Knowledge of regulated environments (GxP) is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, hands-on working style, reliable, autonomous, proactive, solution oriented mindset, team player fostering good working atmosphere and showing a strong interest in information security. You are strong in communicating complex and sensitive topics on both, business and technical staff levels. You have very good networking skills and a broad professional network. You have understanding of business requirements and technology to support business objectives. You are able to work on different projects and activities simultaneously. You act as a role model for others in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are